best rep ever...!?

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
this was some rep that someone gave me... just for you ahmed! ;)

I'm only giving you rep because i have to before i can give negative reputation to a member of this forum called 'Armed'. he is an absolute batty boy, and i strongly suggest that you neg rep him at every chance that you get. :2thumbs:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the dreams you have are just dreams. unless you dream of a cyclopean city, green in color and deep deep below the surface.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i think this is in direct violation of the unwritten rules of the reputation system, and that dutty bricks should be stripped of all repping privileges immediately

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
i think this is in direct violation of the unwritten rules of the reputation system, and that dutty bricks should be stripped of all repping privileges immediately
noone said it was against the rules to mearly give advise to another member!?

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Yeah, I fucking love getting rep that's actually got nothing at all to do with me but is simply handed out en gros so that some stinking failed abortion cuntface on-the-dole human parasite Jeremy Kyle show reject can go back to having red mars bars under his username. Really helps lift my self esteem.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh come on think of it as... killing pigs in the forest until you are the most powerful in all of world of warcraft.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Quality, I think i'm gonna have to spread some around to neg rep Ahkmed again! My question is who the fuck keeps getting him to green again?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i know right doesnt make sense, he must be getting tons of rep to keep out of the red like that, who keeps doing that.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
You know all those guys who sign up only to post like one new thread in Production titled "im nu producers wat daw is da bombest?" or "plz how i maek skillrex bass?!" never to be seen again?

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
You know all those guys who sign up only to post like one new thread in Production titled "im nu producers wat daw is da bombest?" or "plz how i maek skillrex bass?!" never to be seen again?
what are you suggesting?

anyway, i'm guessing it's a mod, i suddenly went from -28 to +3 in one bit of positive rep last week...shit was weird.