Best release on Moving Shadow..?

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
On a similar tangent to the Formation thread, what's your favourite release on Moving Shadow.. Gotta be one of the most influential labels ever, so what's your opinion?

Could be your favourite, or most influential, or the release that you thought pushed the boundaries that little bit further...

To give people an idea of just how much they gave to the scene (if you didn't know)! A few releases from their early back cat..

Shadow003 :: 2 Bad Mice - 2 Bad Mice
Shadow011 :: Blame - Music Takes You
Shadow030 :: Hyper On Experience - Deaf In The Family EP (Lord of the Null Lines)
Shadow041 :: Deep Blue - The Helicopter Tune
Shadow050 :: Dead Dred - Dred Bass (my favourite)!

What you saying?

Last edited:
It is a virtual impossibility to nail it down to one tune, so many bad boy tunes... One summised it would be rather spiffing to have the entire back cat :dutty:

Re: Re: Best release on Moving Shadow..?

Can't Punish Me
Dred Bass

Slightly newer bits..

The Calling
Pnumatix (Sledgehammer)
Twisted City

+ Loads more ;]

Re: Re: Best release on Moving Shadow..?

oh, and if anyone knows where i can get a hold of this on vinyl that would be wicked!!

For me it's gotta be

Rengade Snares
Finest Illusion
Dred Bass
Thru The Vibe

ahh there's so many! What a feckin' good label :D

Re: Re: Re: Best release on Moving Shadow..?

CoB said:
oh, and if anyone knows where i can get a hold of this on vinyl that would be wicked!!
CoB I think its on the Drum Funk Hooliganz album, I'm sure MS has it on back catolouge

Re: Re: Re: Best release on Moving Shadow..?

sdm said:
Can't Punish Me
Dred Bass

Slightly newer bits..

The Calling
Pnumatix (Sledgehammer)
Twisted City

+ Loads more ;]

toooo many good tunes over the years, butthese are basically my pick of them too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Best release on Moving Shadow..?

Foul Play "Finest Illusion (vocal) / Screwface" (Section 5 (aka Moving Shadow))

yeah that's near impossible to name just one with moving shadow.

'terrorist' has to be up there for me.... 'can't punish me' is also one that stands out. but, really... foul play, omni trio, blame, calyx, tech itch, 2 bad mice, etc. etc. etc. soooo many good 12's throughout the years.

Back
Top Bottom