Best release of 2010?

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
As it's nearing the end of the year, this seemed appropriate. In your opinion what was the biggest release of 2010 and why?

Single wise I think it's got to be Loadstar - Link To The Past, no other vinyl has been at the front of my bag as much as this one. Everytime it get's played out I go ape shit.

When it comes to albums I think either Audio - Genesis Device or Break - Resistance. Both these have such high levels of production and there aren't many tunes on each that I would skip when listening to them in my car.

I realise that all of these are relative late comers in the year, it's hard to remember all the big tunes from a whole years worth of bangers. I expect I've overlooked some huge releases which is another reason I thought this thread would be a good idea!

Link To The Past deffinately deserves it.. Pretty much every DJ i know has it in their bag even if its not generally their style..

My favourite tune of the year is probably Mutated Forms- Last Time. Can't get enough of it and its been like this for months now!

I have to give Timewarp VIP a mention aswell.. The amount of times i have played that tune is ridiculous, probably double everything else!

Album - Resistance by Break

EP - Shogun Evolution pt. 1

12 - Link To The Past

Tempting to agree but I think Calibre gets my album vote. As for single track I'd definitely say Link To The Past but as a 12'' Rapidas isn't good enough/not my taste.
I'd say something like Spinline - Radioactive/Groove Scam, Ulterior Motive - 2098/Yogurt Brainwave or SPY - Favela/Xenomorph. Can't really decide there are a good amount of great 12's.

i know ur all gonna hate me but it still kills dancefloor

rusko hold on (sub focus remix)

i know ur all gonna hate me but it still kills dancefloor

rusko hold on (sub focus remix)

99097d1281340566-vr-cutting-springs-1241452507-gtfo_take_fail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom