Best produced album?

Brex

The house guy
VIP Junglist
So my new headphones and amp/dac arrived (Ultrasone 900 and fiio e17 for anyone who's bothered), and they are pure beast. Shit sounds unreal. Just wondering what people think is the most well produced dnb album. Listening to Frederic Robinson and Kimyan Law's album is amazing, the position of instruments in their work is mental and it's something I've never been able to appreciate until now. Om Unit - Inversions was like listening to a whole new album.

Hit me with your recommendations.

If you want to hear some real engaging dynamic music most electronic simply doesn't hit the mark

Are we talking relatively new or all-time?

Strictly D&B or any genre?

Ps.

HAUS

DnB (and all it's little brothers, sisters and cousins) would be preferred but I'm not particularly fussy. I appreciate talent and quality irrespective of the genre.

the new conduct borderlands album is well produced IMO, loads of variation between the tunes and just some great noises in there, sample below:

non dnb wise check out dead players - freshly skeletal, some great tracks in there:

Had that Conduct album in my to listen list but had forgotten about it. Chucked it on and it was very enjoyable so cheers for reminding me. Rather well produced I must say. Big ups @blumarten for this release.

If you want to hear some real engaging dynamic music most electronic simply doesn't hit the mark

Constructive input from you Claus. I'm impressed. I've hit up some Pink Floyd, John Coltrane and Miles Davis. All were amazing. Got any recommendations?

DnB (and all it's little brothers, sisters and cousins) would be preferred but I'm not particularly fussy. I appreciate talent and quality irrespective of the genre.

Had that Conduct album in my to listen list but had forgotten about it. Chucked it on and it was very enjoyable so cheers for reminding me. Rather well produced I must say. Big ups @blumarten for this release.

Constructive input from you Claus. I'm impressed. I've hit up some Pink Floyd, John Coltrane and Miles Davis. All were amazing. Got any recommendations?

Dvorak, iggy pop-raw power, ravel daphnis, pink Floyd - the final cut, the digital domain - a demonstration , mike oldfield- amarok, Peter schreier- mozarts requiem.

I've always appreciated the quality of this tune

*EDIT You'll probably need a good CD quality version to appreciate it though.

Listening to Frederic Robinson and Kimyan Law's album is amazing

Hit me with your recommendations.

You peaked pretty early here. Not dnb but listen to some Tennyson, you won't regret it. Slipperz is a good one to start (y)

You peaked pretty early here. Not dnb but listen to some Tennyson, you won't regret it. Slipperz is a good one to start (y)

Halfway through With You and I think I'm in love. Glad to see there's a fair few releases to work my way through. Nice one!

-Maybe Delay No More by Spectrasoul?
-The Gemini Principle by dBridge (which I somehow only just discovered last week)
-Absolutely this:

-Dunno what you'd think of this music but I reckon "パステル勾配 lp" by Haircuts for Men is pretty well produced. Best song IMO is track six "今行ってる"
-Moody Good's "This is the Investigation" EP has quite a lot of detail and well engineered sounds in it, although it's pretty weird
-Could imagine Tokyo Prose's "Presence" LP being pretty nice and clean
-We Lost The Sea's "Departure Songs" LP is a really "albumy" album that might be good to sit down and appreciate with your headphones, but I should mention it's not electronic at all

let me know if you listen to and enjoy anything new out of what I listed

Break - Resistance
Break - Simpler times
Break - Symmetry

all are fucking outstanding albums (resistance is in my top 10 albums of all time), yeah gonna get hate for this, but I like break, man smashes it lol

Back
Top Bottom