Best place to upload mixes ATM?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Sure there was a fred already but still..

What the best site to upload mixes to ATM?
Bonus points awarded for:
Stream
Download
Not blocked at workplaces

Soundcloud ticks all of those boxes but I'm not sure about it being blocked at you workplace as I don't work with you!

I would say soundcloud but sometimes does fuck you over with copyright shit so when that happens I turn to mixcloud, apart from those 2 I don't use any others

Yeah I just upload to MixCloud then include a dnbshare link in the description for anyone that wants the download.

My work's web access lacks any kind of logic.
They've blocked SC and Mixcloud, but sites like vevo, facebook and youtube are ok.
Anything with the term proxy associated is blocked too.
dnbshare is fine tho.

deadaelus introduced me to Mixcrate, http://www.mixcrate.com/deadaelus/low-temp-9184501
Looks pretty good but misses some of the features I liked about soundcloud. There is a download but you have to be signed up for it.

In this age of superfast internet and seemingly endless media storage space, is it too much to ask for a site that doesn't compress your mix?

I heard youtube, soundcloud and mixcloud whatever its called all compress your mix to either 128 or 256kbps

hearthis.at

Pretty decent! I was recommended it by someone on here when looking for somewhere I could upload a 6 hour mix and that seemed to be the only place for it. I use soundcloud though but it's a good alternative.

Back
Top Bottom