Best place to sell vinyl

triaxiom

Been looking for places to flog my vinyl once I'm done ripping it and everywhere seems to be offering peanuts. Just saw about 5k worth of records go for about £400 on ebay. 2nd hand stores wanna give you like 20p/50p.

Is there anywhere to get a decent price for selling vinyl.

Ta.

discogs, but tbh unless they are classics or not available for purchase anymore you aint going to get much more than a £1 a record

I think a lot of my collection would be considered classic; I looked at the HTFR most wanted list and I think I had maybe every other tune.

I did look at discogs but it seemed long to say the least. Plus how do you package vinyl up for post?

Best bet is to spend the time and list them on ebay individually. Nobodys going to shell out big money for stuff they only want 1/3 of, if that.

definitely list them individually
you are probably more likely to sell them on discogs (depending on the tunes), but could maybe sell for more on ebay if they are proper classics
and for packaging you can buy card postage sleeves on chemical and probably most record sites

best course of action:

pick up first record
reseach selling history on discogs
list on discogs accordig to the going rate for said record
rinse and repeat for all
give it a while,
lil while longer ...
you'll soon get an idea for which ones you are not going to sell
take down the remaining listings and sell them to a music exchange shop for sod all!
profit?

Back
Top Bottom