Best place to find flatmates?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by hazdaman100, May 14, 2010.

1. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Any suggestions in the best place to find flatmates? Most if them cost from what I can see. Has anyone had to advertise before, and what sites did you use?
    Safe

2. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

3. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

hidden in the trouser press.

4. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

There you go mate.

[​IMG]

5. rob_del_terror

hahahaha. i got drop dead fred for the boys last christmas and they just watched that bit over and over again, rolling round the floor laughin. "eeuuuuurgh. its the mega bitch".

6. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

drop dead fred... forgot about that! what a wicked film

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

genrally, people have friends, that they would ask to move in .. if you are without mates.. this is bad... virtual friends are no good for helping with the shopping .. your gunna have to get a new job , get some new mates, and see if anyones looking to move into a flat ... this is all from past experience .. i am the real billy no mates

8. rob_del_terror

sometimes having friends as lodgers doesnt go down to well.

9. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

You could try asking some local shops if you can put up little card with info on?

10. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Nah having mates as flatmates isnt always the answer. Your likely to hear stories such as, 'Alright mate, ill give ya half this months rent next month cause im skint' and other tales to that effect. I want to link someone so I can maximise my assets, not lending a hand to an unprivalaged mate

---------- Post added at 13:05 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

yeah doesnt really appeal to very wide audience tho, wondering if anyone had done it online, all the sites seem a stich, gotta pay to contact people ect but deosnt look like anyone here has any first hand experience

11. rob_del_terror

advert in the local paper/ is there a uni down your way?

12. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

If you're not bothered about having mature students or whatever, http://www.studentpad.co.uk/. Mind you, students who don't have other students to move in with might be a bit wierd haha.

13. losty

losty losty2010

Tbh with you mate, its a proper gamble to share a flat with people you never met b4, could turn out fine or total disaster, I had a mate that did it and has to change place 3 times in a year coz she didnt get along with her flat mates.
    If you a student, best bet is either just live in hall(its hell of a lot of fun, trust me!)
    or apply to share a house with fellow students using the uni housing department.

If u are not a student you can try go for a share house thing which you will live randoms, contact local agents and let them know your what you after and they can give you some options.

Hope that help mate.;)

14. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I rent a room out and use spareroom.co.uk

15. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I'll move in mate.

But I must warn you, I have 13 cats, barely shower and have real bad back passage issues, so somtimes I have to walk around without boxer shorts with my bowels hanging out.

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind maybe I could watch you sleep a few times a week. I'm happy to slip something in your food/drink so you won't know when it'll happen, so you won't be on edge.

16. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Worked allright so far tho, seeing as im choosing who lives with me, if im renting out my room to a punter who ends up being a fool, ill just evict them after their term is over, which is a minum of 6 months. As long as they pay the rent they are pretty much ok in my eyes.
    @ Brofski yeah you sound perfect, apart from the fact that your welsh. So sorry mate!! :)
    Yeah spare room is ok, but again you gotta pay. Dont mind living with students seeing as im 23, but its all about reaching into the right areas

---------- Post added at 15:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

yeah thining that its prob quite good. R u a member there?

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I am mate, i used them to find my lodger who lives with me at the moment, took under half a day of advertising before i found someone! Her contract is 6 months aswell and end in july so I will prob be lookin to use them again

18. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Yeah might take the plunge then. Its looks like a number of the sites are linked, as the ad i posted on one, popped up on another. Do you get mulitple membership or is it just for the one site?

19. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

As far as I knew it was just for the one sire but I may be wrong

20. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Hey Mate,

Maybe you should consider this:

Does anyone have a thing for seeing girls eat your cum?

I live with a beautiful girl. Blonde, model material, with legs, breasts and ass to die for and the face of an angel. She looks so innocent, I fell for her the moment I saw her. She looks so virginal and is so prudish even talking about sex, that I don't even know if she's had any guys in the past. We're both young professionals in our early 20s and met through a mutual friend who I knew through university and she knew through school. Recently she moved to the city, and needed a place to stay. I needed a housemate, so our friend set us up.

I tried asking her out when she first moved in but unfortunately she made it pretty clear that she wasn't interested in anything but friendship. I figured that if she wasn't going to taste my baby batter voluntarily, and I'm pretty sure she hasn't tasted anyone else’s before, I could feed it to her without her knowledge.

When she was out, I went around the house jacking off into her personal items - shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, moisturiser, panties from her panty drawer, etc. I also started taking cookery lessons and offered to cook for her in order to practice my skills. What she doesn't know is that every meal I've cooked for her so far has had a healthy dose of my secret special sauce.

Before moral fags start whining, she seems to love it. She's commented on how her hair's been really soft recently and remarked on how her skin has been firmer, with a healthy glow to it. She even wondered if maybe the shampoo/conditioner manufacturers had changed the formulation. She used to get quite moody and hormonal over the month as her cycle progressed. Since I started feeding her my spooge, she's chilled out a lot and been really flirtatious with me. She's been more receptive to joking around with me, and finding ways to lightly touch my arms and chest, or accidentally brush up against me. Pheromones maybe? I've been sniffing her soiled panties while she's been out, and I know that personal scents can have a powerful effect – I’ve often ended up spontaneously ejaculating merely from the scent of her personal secretions.

She’s told me she loves my cooking. It may just be a coincidence, but our bedrooms share a wall, and on the evenings I cook for her, I'm fairly sure I can hear her rubbing herself off. On the mornings when she leaves for work early and I'm in the flat alone, I sneak into her room and sniff and lick her still warm used panties from her laundry basket. The aroma is exquisite. On the mornings after I've cooked for her the previous night, they're definitely muskier and damper, and often have a heavy dried sugar crystal like crust on the gusset, which I love to chew on.

In addition, I get the added bonus of sitting opposite her while she's eating and see her swallow my jizz, savouring every mouthful before it slides smoothly down her throat. Knowing that I'm corrupting her beautiful innocent face with my unique glaze and coating those gorgeous lips and tongue; the thought that at this very moment she might be wearing a pair of the panties from her drawer that I jerked off into, and that flakes of my dried man milk might at this very moment be nestled against her hot gooey moist cunt; mingling with her own juices and being rehydrated by them, is an amazing turn on for me.

I also see it as a way of marking my territory. While the scent of my cream hangs on her, it might drive other guys away. I'm not sure if that has any scientific basis, but it seems to work. I understand there is some scientific research that shows cum to contain chemicals that aid in partner bonding and fight depression in women, as well as changing their hormonal balance and significantly reducing their risk of breast cancer.

All I know, from my unscientific little experiment is that feeding cock custard to girls definitely has its advantages, for both sexes. I'd go so far as to say doctors ought to be prescribing it. Guys, what are you waiting for? Give the women in your life the greatest gift a man has to offer, and improve your relationships with them. Ladies, why not ask the men in your life for a regular dose of liquid silk? It has many nutritional benefits, and if you're feeling hesitant, just remember that you've probably already unknowingly swallowed several cupfuls of spunk, donated by guys like me. A few more on a regular basis can't hurt.

Just take that into consideration when looking for a flatmate.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely.

Andy A