Best place To Download DnB/Jungle Mp3's??

Dj_Matty_C

Hi All,

In light of it being my 26th Birthday tomorrow (28th July), I decidied to treat myself to a new (Musical) toy.

I have made the jump to digital Dj'ing with a serato stlye program.

What i need to know is, where is the best place to download DnB and Jungle Mp3's.

I have googled my question, but there is not much out there, that i can find, any ideas peeps?

And no slating me for jumping to digital you purists, i have stayed true to the vinyl.............sort of.

Matty_C

Where aboutski in upminstet are ya matey?? Down the road from me ;)

try:
beatport.com
breakbeat.co.uk
dogsonacid.com

should get you well on your way.....

beatport is ridiculously expensive. what is it now £1.50 per track? or £1.79. i think its over £2 for some beatport exclusive stuff.
I find juno to be much better (and cheaper)

beatport is ridiculously expensive. what is it now £1.50 per track

Im a vinyl junky myself so its probs just me but how can you say £1.50 is expansive for a piece of music?? the amount of work that goes into them Im more than happy to £6-7 for a decent tune because I know how much hardwork has gone into em!

Im a vinyl junky myself so its probs just me but how can you say £1.50 is expansive for a piece of music?? the amount of work that goes into them Im more than happy to £6-7 for a decent tune because I know how much hardwork has gone into em!
I suppose your right, i've never thought of it that way tbh, maybe im just a cheap ass?
im just used to getting tracks from itunes for 79p

Back
Top Bottom