Best place to buy quality Dreamscape sets on CD

Cyclone82

I would like to buy all the Dreamscape CD packs. Where is the best place to buy official releases of these? as i have been seeing them on places like Amazon and it appears that they have been released on CD, but i would like to know i am getting the best quality available and not a tape rip of 3rd or 4th generation worn out tape. No i do not want to just download them as theres no way of knowing quality and whos converted them from tape. I have had too many bad experiences buying either poor tape to CDR/DVDR conversions and downloading low bit rate stuff from online.

For example, i have heard many sets where sound is only comming out one speaker/headphone (no its no my faulty equipment, the trasnfer was dont like that) and its as if someone forgot to plug in an RCA lead or something when transfering from an old tape pack. So i am prepared to pay $ in the hope i can get something more than 128kbs, one channel, low volume crap that has not been transfered properly.

Ok that looks good. I may of missed that. Anyone know if they come in cases with artwork? Thats my main reason for wanting to buy them too as i would like the covers and not have to hunt around and buy flyers to scan etc and make into covers.

a guy on ebay sells the cd but be warned as i bought vol2 which was ok but vol 3 had carl coxs set taken from some mix sites rip so i wont be buying from him again

Back
Top Bottom