Best place for CD Packs?

jones-e

Junglist
VIP Junglist
Jus realised the global gathering cd packs are out soon and was wonderin where people buy their cd packs from? any good websites that are cheap and offer discounts etc... im gna be buyin both packs lol. any help would be much appreciated!

to be honest i wouldnt bother buyin the global packs mate. wait until someone on here has it and says that the levels and stuff are ok cuz random concept cds are usually shit. i got the global packs from last year and they are absoloute shit. then if it turns out the quality sounds ok then go to cdpacksuperstore.com. hope that helps

defo tapepacksuperstore... they offer both packs for a special rate, so u dont need 2 buy the 2 packs for 20 pounds or sumthin...

:jackson:

btw if u buy them.... post them up and send me a pm mate!! thanks in advance bruv :alf:

catapult have fucking AMAZINGLY fast delivery for a shop in cardiff i dont know how they do it but they definately got there shit in order!

also dont listen to ppl who say dont buy the pack i personally think having the cd pack for all the raves you were at is good thing :)

cheers for all the help cd pack superstore lookin like the best one. il upload it when i get it coz ive rinsed the downloads from here and its time to give something back lol!

Back
Top Bottom