Best Pendulum ever!

Hold Your Colour was prob my fav, or maybe Voodoo People Remix, but to be fair I loved most of their tunes even slam as cheesy as it is.

Best Pendulum tune? Toss up between Vault and Masochist

Best remix by Pendulum? Bacteria. End of. They made that tune sound huge!

'Still Grey' is one of my all-time fav tune.. :)

Every tunes on 'Hold Your Colour' are pure quality tracks, nothing to throw away ; genius they were. :(

Funny you mentioned Sounds Of Life, Ive been playing that tune again recently.

But for me
Terminal, Vault VIP, Hold Your Colour, Masochist, Spiral, Through The Loop, 9000 Miles

VAULT, NIGHT REMIX, MASOCHIST, ANOTHER SANDWICH, BACK 2 YOU, BACTERIA REMIX, STILL GREY

Best Pendulum, well 'Hold Your Colour' of course. I think everyone has a fav tune from that album. oh and 'Blood Sugar' and 'Axel Grinder' BIG tunez.

its really nice to see a thread where everybody sed sumthing NICE about pendulum

lets keep it positive hahaha

haha haven't read a -ve thread about them on here (i'm new), but yeah you find they are ridiculed elsewhere, mainly over 'In Silico'. well at least you don't get people generalizing dnb as 'Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)' as much as before, that was really annoying.

All time favourite has to be 'Still Grey' Probs the only pendulum tune id still play now.

Forgot to add: Concorde Dawn Tonight (Pendulum remix) Absolute dance floor killer!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom