Best online record stores

Serum

VIP Junglist
Lets have some links to fuel my digging!
I'm looking for sites with lots of old dnb (back as far as around 1993)

At the moment I'm using classictrax and suburbansounds mostly
Found a few bits on IMO as well but not a huge amount

sayber said:
Ezzze mate these guys are pretty good & have a nice back cataloguefor your vinyl buying habits. www.mirage2000records.co.uk Shipping is a little pricey but still worth that extra penny for th tracks you want.

Never EVER order old skool from them. I ordered 3 records from them (paying extra for next day delivery as I was doing a set 2 nights later), about 5 emails and a month and a half later I finally received two of the records. After sending another email, I was told that they were unable to get the 3rd tune from the distributor and they were no longer going to try and get hold of it as Im a moaning bastard and they can do without my custom. I'll paste the email up later. After hearing similar stories from other people I reckon the majority of the tunes listed on their site arent even in stock. AVOID!!!

Mulla said:
Never EVER order old skool from them. I ordered 3 records from them (paying extra for next day delivery as I was doing a set 2 nights later), about 5 emails and a month and a half later I finally received two of the records. After sending another email, I was told that they were unable to get the 3rd tune from the distributor and they were no longer going to try and get hold of it as Im a moaning bastard and they can do without my custom. I'll paste the email up later. After hearing similar stories from other people I reckon the majority of the tunes listed on their site arent even in stock. AVOID!!!

Damn I didn't know that online record shops would be like that I would have thought that was false advertising then? 2 be honest with you I've never ordered from them, but after that me thinks I wont bother :saber:

I used to work at hard to find, there's no fuckin way I'm ordering from there :mad:

Looks like i'll be avoiding mirage too
Found some bargains at that oldskoolvinylsrus site tho, might raid them!
someone ought to teach bizzy some web design tho (assuming it's his site)

In all fairness tho, I had ordered a few dnb tunes from them before that happened, and Id never previously had any trouble with them. Promos, new releases etc all arrived within 2-4 days.

Back
Top Bottom