Best online record store?

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
So where do you guys buy your vinyl?

I used to shop at DNBSource.com and IMO quite a bit, but between them they don't always have what I'm after.

IMO ripped me off for a 6 GBP promo. I will never order through them again.

I use chemical, kaizen, juno or redeye.

I just tried DnB source they were ok.

Chemical usually, but im gonna give dnbsource and redeye a try.

I used htfr aswell, as they had most of the tunes i wanted so i could bulk buy, but yeah they're more expensive for not much better service.

I used to order from redeye always, but nowdays I only order from there if something is sold out on chemical. It's the "new releases" section I don't like about redeye because it shows every record that just comes to the stock even if it's like 5 years old so it's pretty confusing. Chemical has it plain and simple: "New In" and "Back In". Also the deck listening script is nice.

Redeye is best for classics/big tunes that you missed though... I love their classics section...

Never ordered from either though, unless it really can't be done I prefer to go to a record shop than to order online, usually it's quicker, no postage to pay, no waiting for the delivery and friendlier more personal service...

I have used HTFR in the past though, but then they screwed up on an order so I went postal on them, gave them tonnes of shit, bcc'd in all my mates just for the laugh, and got free premium delivery on my next order... made my next order a bit later and they forgot it... Fuckin Brummie wankers

Last edited:
Redeye is the best service, always arrives at my door the next day even if I order it up to 5pm. Also tried kaizen recently and was very impressed.

what are the shipping costs to finland?! guess they will be the same to germany .. :D

well a little bit more i think

just ordered these from redeye:

1x Break / Teebee & Calyx, Submerged (Teebee & Calyx remix) / The quest
(Break remix)
1x The Firm LP

So that's like... 5 records and the shipping was £5.

dnbsource are shite. they screwed me around so much, didn't send my vinyls for about 6 weeks, even after i spoke to someone they couldn't sort it. im liking redeye atm.

yea to be honest i would say for online ordering redeye are the best, not many people know about intense records though so theres always a nice few promos if you manage to catch them. are good at delivery aswell so would rec them to anyone!

redeye there cheap, fast as anything on delivery and like mr g said they got some classics that others dont have. htfr also can be good for getting tunes knowhere else has but there prices are up shit creek,and i hate there new site.

the best way for record site to display there catalogue is in 1 long list like redeye and how htfr used to be that way u just blitz down the list of artists to find what u want.

Back
Top Bottom