Best of Calibre

Commander

VIP Junglist
Been listening to the legend for the last few months so here is a mix showcasing some of his best work. Mixed live on Traktor S4

320kbps
http://www.mediafire.com/?2mk9m8mwzfw9pbf

TRACKLIST

Why time
Second sun
Enigma remix
Refusal remix
So blue
Thoughtless
People never change
Late night squeeze
Broken
Mr Majestic
Time to fly
Ugly duckling
Don't want your love
Hypnotize
Closing doors
Kiya
Who's singing
Rose
Garden remix
Even if

battle of the calibre mixes up in here, looks tasty :)

If everyone decided to post best of Calibre mixes I wouldn't care. keep em comin I say

TL looks wicked Commander. Opening with Why Time, one of my favourite Calibre tunes too. Will pop back with some thoughts.

Yes Commander. Listening now. It's all gone a bit Calibre at the moment, eh. I wish I had Second Sun on vinyl. I'm looking towards getting Traktor at some point, although that's been the intention for years!

yeah would have to be well considered, my resources are limited. did pick up signs and signature 001 the other day so who knows (ps sorry for hijacking your thread commander)

Ha ha no worries & certainly no need to apologise. Did a little all vinyl calibre style mix for the car, might need to upload that as it turned out pretty good!

Yes Commander. Listening now. It's all gone a bit Calibre at the moment, eh. I wish I had Second Sun on vinyl. I'm looking towards getting Traktor at some point, although that's been the intention for years!

Cheers pal, had been meaning to do one for years for my personal collection so seemed like a good time with his fabric mix just around the corner. Need his 'don't mind ep' but too expensive!

yo is there anywhere to stream this? my laptop is reaching critical level on the old storage front

I'm sorely tempted to join this trend and put my two cents in on a Calibre appreciation mix...

... but so many of the tunes I want to use are on vinyl I could never hope to track down.

Back
Top Bottom