Best nights out?

tr7 kid

heres the deal..
Im turning 18 in just under 3 weeks and i want to know what you say are the best nights out, im not talking local clubs im on about the big events (innovation, sanctuary,global gathering etc) - i cannot wait for this summer!!
in may i am going to the south west drum and bass awards which is going to be a sick night with the line up that has.

i know there are some very experienced ravers in here so let me know what you think..

I'm hitting Global Gathering this summer. Ultra Music Festival looks (looked? forgotten the date) incredible this year.

heres the deal..
Im turning 18 in just under 3 weeks and i want to know what you say are the best nights out, im not talking local clubs im on about the big events (innovation, sanctuary,global gathering etc) - i cannot wait for this summer!!
in may i am going to the south west drum and bass awards which is going to be a sick night with the line up that has.

i know there are some very experienced ravers in here so let me know what you think..

They don't compare to club nights. All the sets ate the same, sound systems are unreliable eg global gathering is so quiet. It's the most mainstream tunes, and normally attracts cunts.

Get on down to Viper @ The Lightbox. We'll break you in muhahahaha

Lightbox-April400.gif

http://www.innovationtickets.com/

@ roadrunner, where you from mate?? if your in the south west message me, or if your planning on coming to the south west on holiday this summer message me.. could have some very exciting news for you regarding dnb nights you wont need a id for ;)

@Jakue, the SW dnbawards are at the eden project in Cornwall again, its such an amazing experience in there trus me you will always remember the night! the line up is - Chase and status live, subfocus, benga, krafty kutz, mr nice, not to mention who im looking forward to most... FRICTION.. and alot of other djs.. - http://www.therumbleinthejungle.co.uk

@hazdaman, i see where you are coming from mate, ive noticed that ALOT of the top djs play the same type of tracklists at big events which is quite shit.. its not stopping me from wanting to go though lol, safe for your input!

@Tim Viper, looks like a sick night bruv but im working stupid hours all month so i wont be able to make it!

Bloc Weekender 2010!!! i got back from it the other day, there wasnt much drum and bass, instrumental and d bridge were there, but theyre was shit loads of uk funky, dubstep and techno which was fucking wicked!!! made a nice change, but i cant wait for next week in bournemouth! i remember rockwell on the flyer for drumfunk, but i know thats gonna be sick too! have to look that up actually, know its got a beast lineup!!!

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?96665-RENEGADE-HARDWARE-AREA-|-SAT-24th-APRIL-2010

RENEGADE HARDWARE @ AREA | SAT 24th APRIL 2010

ROOM 1 - RENEGADE HARDWARE

INK

LOXY

RAIDEN

SPOR B2B CHRIS RENEGADE

BLACK SUN EMPIRE

SPECTRASOUL

DOM & ROLAND

COLD FUSION

ULTERIOR MOTIVE

ROOM 2 - HOSTED BY CYLON RECORDINGS

LOXY - CX Set

FLIGHT

ROCKWELL

JUNE MILLER

ZERO TOLERANCE

DATA

ANILE

TASHA B2B BEKAH

GENOTYPE

As Saint said youv gota get down Hardware @ Area....

Also Essence of Chi on easter weekend, think its a thursday night. Always good vibez

Shogun Audio......Standard

Audio Artillery - Area Watford, decent dnb night if you live near watford

Metalheadz @ Cable .....sick line ups as always

Bloc Weekender 2010!!! i got back from it the other day, there wasnt much drum and bass, instrumental and d bridge were there, but theyre was shit loads of uk funky, dubstep and techno which was fucking wicked!!! made a nice change, but i cant wait for next week in bournemouth! i remember rockwell on the flyer for drumfunk, but i know thats gonna be sick too! have to look that up actually, know its got a beast lineup!!!

Total Science
Rockwell
Zero T
Jubei
Ulterior Motive
FD
Judda & Krakota

Biiiiggg lineup! Not to mention it's for charity and only £3. Drumfunk an Dusk in general is always vibes as well.

http://www.facebook.com/william.slo...405751034#!/event.php?eid=335691707148&ref=ts

Go to a Hospitality @ Matter, or to AWOL @ Indigo.

Best raves and vibes that I've seen in the last year or so.

The smaller jump-up nights, like Total Hypnosis @ Club Life, I find are the best for dancefloor d&B.

Back
Top Bottom