best new / current digital labels out now ??

D

darkstepz

just wondering which labels are packing punches these days with their releases !
who is running things at the moment ???
And I'm more interested in reading about pretty much new labels and not so much the big and obvious ones!

And can be from any branch of the genre !!...

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not new, but things have certainly picked up in the last two/three years:
pineconemoonshine.bandcamp.com

Maybe start with the vinyl releases to get a broad idea of our style. :)

nice..
pretty unusual but very unique progressive track!!
i like the style!
the label releases stuff like this normally ??.. interesting, il have a good look !
cheers TV-G .. keep it up man !... pine cone moonshine, interesting name too !! lol ... v.cool !!

"subcutz recordings" ...BIG !!

"Danger chamber" ... are "HARD"... !!

also keep an eye out for "Thumbs down recordings" ... i know these lot and they have a huge back log of tracks and waiting to release them all on their label as soon as its up and running!!.. Iv even done a few with them and is on the pipe line to be released too!

proximity recordings !!.. il look at their stuff too!!
cheers !

yeah man i discovered eastern promise through logikz on here !!... he's a sound fella and ike what their doing !
danger chamber - I'm cool with Y2 , and my pal has a few releases on there too !..
thanks !!...

nice drums in ease of streets !!... nice track TV-G!!..

Man I was in my pals house yesterday (Eric electric) and him and FUTURE played me some new bits that's getting vynil releases in the next couple of weeks !.. The tunes are sounding sick !! Think it's coming out on TRACE's label ... I need to get on it !!!!...
Need this 32 lives converter and collect all the plug in again !

Back
Top Bottom