Best monitors for £300 (ish)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ez guys.

Looking to upgrade my KRK RP5 G2's in the near future, just wondering what the best option will be right now? Currently looking at the Yamaha HS7's and the Pioneer SDJ 60x's. Also the KRK RP6 G3's which are the same price but kind of want to steer away from KRKs, just fancy a change.

Budget is between £300 and £350. But any speakers really worth mentioning just out of the bracket i'll consider aswell.

Also is it a good shout to use www.whybuynew.co.uk and look for something a little better?

Cheers!

Last edited:
I have those Pioneers SDJX range.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a good alternative to Rokits.
I find the treble and midrange are a lot more punchy without losing any emphasis on lows

If you can stretch your budget to 400 you will have a few 8" speakers on option. Which could bengood for an upgrade. Or if you want to stick to 5s you can get better ones. Dont forget to take your room size into consideration though

Went for the Yamaha HS7's in the end. Well just one for now until i get my Rokits sold.

Very, very happy with it! Steered away from any 8 inch as didn't want the speaker itself to be too hench

Back
Top Bottom