BEST MIXER

hakwell

my old mixers fuked now so im after a new 1. ive had a few mixers in the past but now im looking at buying 1 thats guna last the time.i dont use it 4 scratchin but want at least 3 channels.thinking of buying a pioneer djm-600. any ideas?

bought my djm600 2nd hand off ebay for about £300 around 3 months or so ago now.
works fine, no problems with it at all.
can't beat ebay (y)

Better mixer than I could ever afford, you'll have no worries with that one...

my old mixers fuked now so im after a new 1. ive had a few mixers in the past but now im looking at buying 1 thats guna last the time.i dont use it 4 scratchin but want at least 3 channels.thinking of buying a pioneer djm-600. any ideas?

ALLEN & HEATH XONE 92 or XONE 62 if you don't want to spend that much...

Failing that the DJM 700 is a nice bit of kit.

Depends on how much you want to shell ou mate

safe m8. its worth saving the extra and buying brand new aint it?

Not really, get it second-hand but have somebody (a repairman) have a look inside it before you hand over the cash. Its a rock solid mixer that will last for maybe a decade (though you will have to take care of it).

another vote for the pioneer. got the 600 second hand for 350, and everything works fine.

i love allen and heath as well, especially the filters on the 92, but the pioneers are proven bulletproof, and they keep their value as well if you decide to sell em.

ive got a 600 , i love it 2 bits ,, but its dated now

im after an DJM800 and A&H XONE92,,, ,, only 2 mixers i see out and about when i play theese days.

absolutley sick mixers

ive got a 600 , i love it 2 bits ,, but its dated now

im after an DJM800 and A&H XONE92,,, ,, only 2 mixers i see out and about when i play theese days.

absolutley sick mixers

I am struggling to decide between and A&H and a 600, i just wanna know is there much difference between a 600 and a 800??? is it jus more effects n ting???

i think i am gonna have the 600 but i have a little cash to spand and i cant decide.

Ive got the 800.... fukin sick mixer man.... recommended to each and every one of you.....

@Joey.... its mainly just build qulaity and FX.... the fx unit sounds alot better for some reason... much cleaner sound.... on my old 600..... the filter Fx used to pop from time to time.... not sure if that was just mine or not..... Either way.... damn sick little mixer..... im not a fan of A&H.... not usre why.... but had a little go on a few of them and its just doesnt feel right.... give me a DJM anyday....

Ive got the 800.... fukin sick mixer man.... recommended to each and every one of you.....

@Joey.... its mainly just build qulaity and FX.... the fx unit sounds alot better for some reason... much cleaner sound.... on my old 600..... the filter Fx used to pop from time to time.... not sure if that was just mine or not..... Either way.... damn sick little mixer..... im not a fan of A&H.... not usre why.... but had a little go on a few of them and its just doesnt feel right.... give me a DJM anyday....

Cheers blad...its a fuckin good job u sed the DJM cos i jus won one on Ebay...Appy fuckin Dayz!!!!

Cheers for the advice bro

now im stuck between buying a djm 600 or saving a bit extra 4 the a & h xone 42 coz its got the usb interface in it which is good 4 recording and stuff and mixing tunes off my laptop. any opinions??

Back
Top Bottom