Best midi keyboard for €100 - €200 price range?

the kinda tunes you make ain't gonna make a difference.

i bought the the m-audio oxygen 49. was down from £150 to £100 and it came thru the door yesturday. had a play eith it and i'm really liking it. it's plugin and play, lots of sliders, buttons and knobs. and the keys feel fairly nice when you press them. they don't just pop back up when you take your fingers off, they have a bit of response.

great, value for money buy imo and would recommend.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

it's still going for 100 on amazon but theirs only one left in stock.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/M-Audio-Oxy...CV46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327063039&sr=8-1

I ordered the m-audio oxygen 25! Got it for about 90 euros. Dont need more keys really :p

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 ----------

I hope it's as good as you guys say tho D:

yeah it's nice mate. both versions. all depends what you need it for i guess.

i had a mini keyboard ever since i started producing and recently ive just been wanting to jam out some epic string riffs so i had to upgrade. i found the 25 keys a bit restricting.

The Oxygen series has auto mapping, so you shouldnt need to set up any buttons?

Make sure you have the most recent M-Audio drivers installed, or if that doesnt work you'll just have to set up midi mapping manually. Not sure what DAW you are using so the process will vary. In Ableton you just click the midi sync button, click the on screen button or dial you want to sync, then push or twist the button / dial on your midi controller and hey presto....synced!

yeah thats the buttons i'm trying to get it working with. the play pause strop record ect. using cubase.

Back
Top Bottom