DnB Best members track 2011

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
As some of you maybe aware I'm trying to sort out the dnbforum awards, I thought I would add a section for a forum producer.

so if you could all send me one nomination each for which track you think is the best and who on the forum it was by.

One rule, you cant vote for your own track!

---------- Post added at 13:55 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

nominations by pm please

good idea but i recon its hard to pick one tune
shud put it into different categorys jump up liquid etc

Yeah I agree with Marlok too, also, picking one track from an entire year is gonna be hard, I can only really remember ones that I've listened to today!

Maybe we could set up a seperate producer of the week / month thing over here? then the winners of those get put into a yearly award thingamejig?

Drum Funk

sorry ill go now :teeth:

i think producer of the month would work better than sub-genres. esp with minimal tracks falling across a wide range of tech to liquid to dance floor; would be hard to categorize (imo).

Ok well as people seem to be ignoring the one rule put up I'll have to change it!

If you want to be up for nomination then send me a link to the track you want to put forward and I will set up a voting page etc...

dunno whats thats about but if you want to get involved pm me a link to your track on soundcloud and I'll put it up as a nomination

try makin another thread in new talent section asking for entrys
i wouldnt even bother with a comp or anything without at least 10 tracks

Back
Top Bottom