DnB Best MC tunes

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
Go on then who has got a style like them then? entertain me

ow and by the way i just listened to your soundcloud so i would be careful about throwing the word "shit" around if i was you

Yeah i don't care, my music is pretty shit. I make it because I enjoy making it, I don't get paid silly amounts money for doing fuck all like these guys do though.

I didn't mean that anyone has the same style as them, I just think that their style is shit so its easy for people to match it.

Go on then who has got a style like them then? entertain me

ow and by the way i just listened to your soundcloud so i would be careful about throwing the word "shit" around if i was you

no need to attack someone personally because they have a different taste in music to you.

The type of drum and bass they choose to MC with, I think they compliment it really well. Some Hazard sets I've listened to recently with them have been sick. Trigga has actually got tonnes of lyrics, Bassmans got his own thing which works and Spyda is just a legend. They work well together as well. You got to really pick through sets to see how sick they can actually be. Was listening to a Grooverider set recently and it was attrocious, Eksman was on it and he used all these new bars that I didnt even know he had, didnt make it worth listening to but just shows people shouldnt dismiss them cos they did one shit set. They use the same old lyrics and style cos thats what the crowd wants to hear. Bit of a paradox but meh.

Some of Jenna G's material got to be worth a mention?

sam the dnb man

Look i dont want any drama's with popular heads on here thats not my intensions most of what you say i normally agree with. I no my comment about Bass Trigga Spyda was abit witty and i was expecting a witty comment back but its just the way you put it. Everyone knows your mixes are not shit i just had nothing else to say i just seen it as you insulted something i value il do the same to you childish shit bra im a grown man ffs hope we cool

Its cool man, I don't really take this forum seriously.
Forum beef isn't beef at all. More like quorn.

[video=youtube_share;Gfq6dPzmCWU]http://youtu.be/Gfq6dPzmCWU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom