Best MC Det sets

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Getting back into my dnb sets... Det is one of my fav mc's even if he doesnt innovate and is quite inaudible lol...i know most of you hate him..but still must be some oldskool headz who appreciate him:P any links would be welcome:P
safe

Getting back into my dnb sets... Det is one of my fav mc's even if he doesnt innovate and is quite inaudible lol...i know most of you hate him..but still must be some oldskool headz who appreciate him:P any links would be welcome:P
safe

det is cool but i have no idea what i says on the mic

apart from BROCKWILE

Your right I really do hate det with a passion so any set without him on really! Although he must have been doing something right to be getting booked for so many years!

He's a crackhead and deaf in 1 ear 2.

So it sort of figures. But, nowadays the geezer comes on a set with the mic halfway down his throat (he sounds like he's swallowed it)

But, I big him up cos he's in a place I'd love 2 B personally not in some nightclub that's been hired out by a couple a kiddies (who think their FULL CYCLE or sommit) with usual 2 or 3 people on dancefloor

:)

Last edited:
Find "another set thread" in the mixes page. The Innovation 8th Birthday Hype set has some decent Det on it.

Back
Top Bottom