Best looking mixer..

Cement_Mixer.jpg

wot a peach...

only messin....
DJM909.jpg

think this is a belter.

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! i used one of them the other week, and they're really fucking good! love the way the eq's have a smooth feel i.e no notch and 0dB thought that was a nice touch.
the actually build quality is wicked and the sound quality was top class!!!! definatly reccomend that mixer, it's swish.

:pimp:
I've wanted one for a fucking long time, the 4 channel dont look too bad either. Haven't got around to using one, but they just look well built, and got a simple layout...

i like that urei mixer it looks really cool. god i need a new mixer, mine is like third hand originally bought from maplin. now that is classy.

hahah this thread is quite jokes. i personally think the numark dm950 is shite and hate it when i ever have the displeasure of mixing with one. 2 band eq just seems pointless to me. the pioneer does look nice and so does that urei. i think im gonna get the 4 channel urei for xmas along with a cd/vinyl hybrid turntable, so i can do 3 deck mixing and mix cd's. im also considering buying a cd deck later on down the line if and when i need one but at the min i rekon a hybrid will give me the best of wot i need right now. i can only find the gemini cdt http://www.ebdj.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?product_id=11398&affid=froogle as a reasonabl;y priced on at the minute. my mate has numark x2's but got em offa htfr alot cheaper than wot they cost now (that makes a fucking change). any1 know any other hybrid turntables that are good or if the cdt is worth getting?

My mate had one of those shitty numark things, it was awful. The faders were sticky as my bed linen, when I actually tried to use them they came off in my hands, it was all crackly and shit, eurgh. Vile thing.

If you're using one now then save and get a better one, you will know INSTANTLY what you're missing.

P.s. didn't mean to preach like, but these mixers are so awful I had to speak out.

Back
Top Bottom