Best looking mixer..

My mate had one of those shitty numark things, it was awful. The faders were sticky as my bed linen, when I actually tried to use them they came off in my hands, it was all crackly and shit, eurgh. Vile thing.

If you're using one now then save and get a better one, you will know INSTANTLY what you're missing.

P.s. didn't mean to preach like, but these mixers are so awful I had to speak out.

are you on about the mixer i was talking about?

to sort out that sticky fader problem i jus sprayed some WD40 in the gaps near the faders, made them as smooth as my balls after i wash them with a warm wet rag.

But yeah when u use that mixer and then Use the vestax one i used to have u realise what an improvement the vestax is.

Im gunna get some decks in a few weeks but i dunno what mixer to get...i want one that is similar to ones that are used in clubs so i can get used to it

The X9 is exactly the same as the DXM 900 which ive got, looks nice but i regret getting a numark, the build quality is fuckin shite, made in Malaysia thats why lol. I aint a good lookin mixer really but it has to be the Pioneer DJM800, thats the fuckin balls and we all know it!

Avoid Numark at all costs, had major problems with the effects and took 3-4 months for the cunts to sort me another one. Poor!

DSCF2275.jpg

safety, easliy the best looking mixer around today

Hahaha.

My mate had one of those shitty numark things, it was awful. The faders were sticky as my bed linen, when I actually tried to use them they came off in my hands, it was all crackly and shit, eurgh. Vile thing.

If you're using one now then save and get a better one, you will know INSTANTLY what you're missing.

P.s. didn't mean to preach like, but these mixers are so awful I had to speak out.

yes mate u no! my mate had one and it was fukin shockin! and na mate im usin one of those technics sh mz1200's atm, pretti basic mixer but crisp to mix on!

The X9 is exactly the same as the DXM 900 which ive got, looks nice but i regret getting a numark, the build quality is fuckin shite, made in Malaysia thats why lol. I aint a good lookin mixer really but it has to be the Pioneer DJM800, thats the fuckin balls and we all know it!

Avoid Numark at all costs, had major problems with the effects and took 3-4 months for the cunts to sort me another one. Poor!

I think you mean the DXM09?...

I got this mixer second hand last july and still running beautifully lol.. I think we have a new slogan for numark..

'Numark, Number 1 In Inconsistent Mixers'

I think you mean the DXM09?...

I got this mixer second hand last july and still running beautifully lol.. I think we have a new slogan for numark..

'Numark, Number 1 In Inconsistent Mixers'

Im considering buying one of those this friday- the Vestax i've got at the minute is at the end of its days, the sound quality has taken a nasty turn for the worse, so I need a new mixer.

Back
Top Bottom