Best Liquid DnB tracks (recently)

i just picked on digitally the random movement her song ep, had it on vinyl for a while but its so good had to buy it again, all four songs on there are perfect summer tunes... check it out you'll love it

Eveson is doing it for me at the mo. 'Get you swerve on'is huge.
Also Lenzman is probably one of the best names in the more chilled side of dnb at the mo. His stuff is nothing short of genius...

I'm ready to get flamed for this, but...
Dave Owen - Still Waters is one of the most overrated dnb tracks I've ever heard in my life.

clart - brick city is a good one... also the game is a good one... the whole ep is interesting.. good post
lately i've been enjoying drifta feat. sanna heartfield - sorry (reminds me of ben sage - breakdance fusion) check it out
utah jazz - take no more is also another great tune.. most def one to check out
i've been a fan of intelligent manners - if you want my love.... also i refuse - netsky (shock one remix) is growing on me

---------- Post added at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 ----------

most def really digging the remix with Alicia keys

Eveson is doing it for me at the mo. 'Get you swerve on'is huge.
Also Lenzman is probably one of the best names in the more chilled side of dnb at the mo. His stuff is nothing short of genius...

:word:

I'm loving fantasize atm! And how could you forget about Calibre? Calibre EP on Samurai :not_worth

People like dave owen, random movement, clart, flaco, pouyah, atp, vibes, phil tangent, paul sg etc.. r really doing it for me at the moment. theres even more but can't think on the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom