Best labels of 2010

acolmer

If you could choose 2 labels (different genres if possible) of 2010, what would they be?
Trying to get a poll together over various forums, I'll link it with the highest ranking when it's finished.

Shogun and Critical End of discussion they've gone in harrrrrrrrd and grown up so much

Couldn't agree more great shout, would say ram but everyone would be like derp derp you're on the andy c bandwagon... there releases have been good though.

Gotta be Viper for me, so many awesome releases this year. Plenty more to come I hope! Probably Bad Taste as well, I think 2011 could be a massive year for them!

im looking forward to what Ingredients is gonna put out in 2011 , they had some quality releases this year

I dont think Spearhead have had an amazing year only tune id say that really stood out was By your Side and that only came out a few weeks ago... I agree Metalheadz have had some sicccck releases and are going to start the new year strong aswell.. but then so are criticial... Eneis tip and Rockwells Aria Ep bring on 2011

Back
Top Bottom