BEST LABEL ATM?

fucking lol at ram, serialy, ive heard them all, even the next 1.
it goes ...
drum roooollll .... boooosssawwwhhhhhhhhhkkkk wah wah wah boooosssawwwhhhhhhhhhkkk slightly different wha wha repeat x 64 breakdown, rinse lather repeat end.. yawn

that dimensions 5 ep was a step in the right direction but still not matching the same quality as other labels imo

correct answers are

critical / modulations
dispatch
horizons
subtitles
symmetry
INGREDIENTS which you all forgot but i know you agree.. shame on u :teeth:

but thats just my personal preference

totaly agre.......i dont even listen to any thing on ram anymore....just skip it.....im starting to think they only sell because of the brand name.

Quite how anyone can say Ram is beyond me when you compare then to some of the other labels mentioned in this thread

The stuff Ram put out is disposable. You struggle to remember half of it 6 months later

You know each to their own. I can remember any RAM tune released in last 18 months or so, because I bagged almost every tune and I'm rinsing them all. Compared to other labels mentioned in here I would struggle remembering their past releases. Fair play if you hate their recent sound, but that doesn't mean they aren't the top label in the game for others.

They're one step away from being Hospital Records

Give it 3-4 years and Andy C will be appearing on the Xtra Factor with Keith Lemon and Rebecca Ferguson

Hospital has been on a downward slide for ages now, Logistics is my only interest in them & Med School of course...

Really feel the recent RAM releases don't have much shelflife. Bagged EV's Dead recently which was a bit better, but before then? Possibly Lunar Bass Remix is the only RAM tune released in the last two years which will continue to be drawn for.

Hospital has been on a downward slide for ages now, Logistics is my only interest in them & Med School of course...

Really feel the recent RAM releases don't have much shelflife. Bagged EV's Dead recently which was a bit better, but before then? Possibly Lunar Bass Remix is the only RAM tune released in the last two years which will continue to be drawn for.

Hit the Ground, Stomp, Machine, Protection, Ohrwurm, Echoes, Androids, Transmission and so on seems like tunes that I will draw for for a long time. But I do agree that their recent sound is pointing a little more towards "the big drum & bass hit" rather than deeper rollers like Lunar Bass Remix. Their releases are still fucking massive to me though, even if it's only for a couple of months.

brb, just going on dnbforum to argue absolute bullshit about ram records.

Critical and Dispatch for me, both seem to keep pushing amazing releases. Renegade Hardware also seems to have some big releases forthcoming...

Critical/Modulations hands down for me, every release is an instant purchase and Kasra definitely runs it with the right intentions. Subtitles, Symmetry, Shogun, Hardware and Dispatch always have some quality releases aswell. Ingredients deserves a mention for consistently pushing lesser known producers, remember hearing of Skeptical, Dub Phizix and Foreign Concept first through their tracks on Ingredients.

Critical / Modulations
Diffrent
SGN:LTD
Some of Shogun Audio
RAM
Spearhead
Med School
Formation (at the occasions they get their shit together)
Dispatch
Cue

Back
Top Bottom