BEST LABEL ATM?

Critical/Mod
Subtitles
Ingredients
Horizons
Fokuz
Buried Audio
Dispatch

So true, they release so so quickly aswell, i can barely keep up.

For me, Exit & Auxiliary, absolute top quality. Shogun is also one of my fave labels, & after cable on sat it seems theres some huge stuff forthcoming on it.

fucking lol at ram, serialy, ive heard them all, even the next 1.
it goes ...
drum roooollll .... boooosssawwwhhhhhhhhhkkkk wah wah wah boooosssawwwhhhhhhhhhkkk slightly different wha wha repeat x 64 breakdown, rinse lather repeat end.. yawn

that dimensions 5 ep was a step in the right direction but still not matching the same quality as other labels imo
correct answers are

critical / modulations
dispatch
horizons
subtitles
symmetry
INGREDIENTS which you all forgot but i know you agree.. shame on u :teeth:

but thats just my personal preference

I see what your trying to get at, however u cant deny they r doing well

fucking lol at ram, serialy, ive heard them all, even the next 1.
it goes ...
drum roooollll .... boooosssawwwhhhhhhhhhkkkk wah wah wah boooosssawwwhhhhhhhhhkkk slightly different wha wha repeat x 64 breakdown, rinse lather repeat end.. yawn

that dimensions 5 ep was a step in the right direction but still not matching the same quality as other labels imo

correct answers are

critical / modulations
dispatch
horizons
subtitles
symmetry
INGREDIENTS which you all forgot but i know you agree.. shame on u :teeth:

but thats just my personal preference

Damn you Teddy, I was going to call everyone out on not mentioning ingredients.

Subtitles, Dispatch & Demand definitely all right up there at the moment.

Thanks everyone that metioned us. Means alot! We are only just a year old now and it flatters us that we are getting mentioned with such amazing labels who have been working for over decades, apart from Ingredients who are doing a fantastic job (!) and all I can say is that there's plenty more to come :)

Critical have set the bar over the last 12-18 months IMO.

Ram, Shogun & Headz have all killed it too

Ingredients, Dispatch and Horizons get honourable mentions

Symmetry, Shogun, occassional ram releases, critical, quite a few more actually. Decent bit of jamp ap being chucked out recently. I like well thought out jump up that isnt your generic bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom