Best Journey Ever....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Oct 29, 2012.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

So, im not quite sure if im about to wake up in a second .. or if that really just happened ..

i was on the train home.. had a look around as you do.. bird sat at a table, next to the window.. coat on her lap reading.. shes out of breath and i thought, obviously breathing abit heavy coz shes just had to run for the train...

5 mins passes and im looking at her again... shes still breathing heavy and abit red cheeked... anyway, im curious now.. look at what shes reading, and yes.. its 50 shades of grey.. one arm holding the book with her elbow on the seat rest.. and another hand on her lap under her coat.. anyway.. i thought shes jiggling her leg.. looked down., nope.. heel not moving.. coats moving up and down abit... and then it struck me what she was doing ... instant fucking boner i swear down.. shes friggin her self off on a quiet train reading some dodgy erotic novel... so yh.. for about 10 minutes im sat looking out the corner of my eye at some bird fingering herself on the train dressed in her work gear.. breathing heavy, eyes abit slit, reddish cheeks... i cant believe what ive just fucking sat thru ..

half of me wanted to go up to her, do a Jim on american pie " hey, errr ... you look like you could use a hand there " ... or even said, put the book down.. let me fuck ya now in the bogs.. there all shitty mind you.. id say she was about 35 .. fairly fit... and fingering herself on the sly ... good old pompey ..

richie_stix and bn14 like this.
  2. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

SLUT!

Should of just punched her in the face and checked out her growler.

greddie and herojuana like this.
  3. EWOKS

this reminds me aswell ... i was in a car once asa passenger goin home to grimsby.. anyway, cant remember where but some lad shoots round the roundabout big grin on his face , cap on, probs in some dodgy nova or summit.. anyway. i caught for a split second the top of a blonde ponytail in his lap ... no wonder the cunt was smiling ... was getting noshed off by some blonde whilst hes driving the jammy fucker

4. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

Should have just started knocking one out yourself, looked her in the eyes and shouted "LETS HAVE A RACE, IM WINNING"

5. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

if you had stuck it on her you would of got laid there and then........or a black eye either way an eventful journey

6. EWOKS

well.. i did have to give me instant bone a sly rub .. couldnt bash one out tho.. got it well saved in the memory bank..for a ham shank later

7. kenyon

kenyon @ The Crack Spot

Hahaha nice i would of been straight over there mate

8. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahahahaahaha! you should have goty involved man! shes a fukin slut.... she would have loved iot. She might have even had a full fist up there.

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

theres really no need to call her names, shes a wonderful human being, she just made etkoks day ffs, she deserves a medal. for mastrubating on the bus, if there was a medal for that, and there should also be a medal for those who managed to see the event, think of it like ornithology, right? they dont do anything, alls it is is them sitting in a fking field in a parka, looking with binoculars, and they get medals, dont they? so what we should do is get our own parkas and binoculars and dorky specs, and off we go to the bus station, to try and catch this glorious event. maybe a pen and a pad to take notes, draw marihuana leaves and dicks and stuff when youre bored.

10. H*product

H*product Heavyweight product

I was on a school trip once, bout 15, en route to Germany in a coach. Me and my mates obv being rowdy little shits. Anyway, we were somewhere in Belgium when we look over and some blokes getting a Densil noshington while driving side by side with our coach. Even the teachers had a laugh.

11. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Definitely should have put it on her, if it went wrong you could've just made a scene proceed to tell the carriage what she was doing

12. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

You should buy a copy of fifty shades of grey and next time you see her on the train (if you ever do) hand it to her and ask for a repeat performance.