Best Free VSTs??

J-Rex

soundcloud.com/j-rex
VIP Junglist
I'm interested in checking out some free VSTs, I hear theres a hell of a lot of choice out there, but I have no idea where to start looking or what ones are going to be best so was wondering what everyone here has had success with. Not looking for anything specific at all, just anything you lot rate or have had good results with? Maybe write just a v basic description of it as well if you can.

Thanks in advance

NastyVCS
Kjaerhus classic series, even though their site is down you'll probably still find a link somewhere.
WTComp

NastyVCS
Kjaerhus classic series, even though their site is down you'll probably still find a link somewhere.

(y)

also

Camelphat free

Check Voxengo site for free stuff (be aware some of the 'free' downloads are demos with audio dropouts)

Check Native Instruments and I K Multimedia for their free sample players.

mda range of plugs (very simple but they do a job)

YOU MAY ALREADY DO THIS BUT BUY "MUSIC TECH" MAG EVERY MONTH AS IT HAS LOTS OF HELP IN IT WITH ALL THINGS MUSIC PRODUCTION AND YOU GET A FREE SAMPLE AND VST CD WITH EVERY ISSUE. POW!

(y)

also

Camelphat free

Check Voxengo site for free stuff (be aware some of the 'free' downloads are demos with audio dropouts)

Check Native Instruments and I K Multimedia for their free sample players.

mda range of plugs (very simple but they do a job)

this^^^

camelphat, voxengo boogex&span, tridirt, abakos, DSK-series and dblue glitch are probably the best free vsts around!

In my opinion the DSK stuff ain't too special, or it's just me, i'm not a big fan.
Voxengo SPAN is brilliant.
CM Stuff if that's accessible.. it's brilliant.
LiveCut is Amazing in my opinion.

Can't think of anything else right now.

Oh yeah TAL stuff..

Back
Top Bottom