best free software for recording mixes

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
ive got audacity an ive used it before an it was a bit off
i wanna record a mix this weekend or durin the week but i dunno if audacity is the best option
im on pc if that makes a difference?
and its a laptop that i got in 08 so its old!lol
cheers

try Cockos' Reaper DAW. should still be free, and it has minimal specs, so it should run on ur comp.

that's all that comes to mind

if you are having problems with Audacity, i dont think it will be down to the program...what input where you using on the laptop?

if you are having problems with Audacity, i dont think it will be down to the program...what input where you using on the laptop?

sorry to hijack the thread but ive changed laptop and im have=ing terrible problems recording , my laptop has a mic input and a headphone input , im going throught the mic input but the sound is shit - any ideas ?

sorry to hijack the thread but ive changed laptop and im have=ing terrible problems recording , my laptop has a mic input and a headphone input , im going throught the mic input but the sound is shit - any ideas ?

http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...=X&ei=apcITqPhB864twfD5dHkDQ&ved=0CEcQ8wIwAg#

one of those or something similar should sort it out.
i dont usually rep berhriiiinger crap but ive had zero probs with mine and the sound quality from my recordings is sound!

Back
Top Bottom