Best Earphones (In-ear headphones) For DNB

I always had AKG K 324 P, great price (between 20 and 25 €), great sound (shaking bass really), then they disappeared from the market and I lost the last pair I had.

Same price range, also great bass - Creative EP 630. The following EP 660 are even better but so cheaply crafted, they break very easy.

I´m now having LG Quadbeat 2 which came with my mobile and they are surprisingly good for stock headphones, so I´m keeping them. Price about 15 €, more likely less.

In ears are always a bit of hit and miss. You can have cheap ones, made in china "no names", that you have never heard about before but actually sound awesome.

Then buying something like TDK or JBL that sounds shit. So many of them on the market it´s a pain in the ass.

Cheers guys and yeah I totally get you in-ear are quite hit and miss. Sometimes quality's piss poor and sometimes even cheap ones have alright sound quality its just difficult to work out the right ones. I don't want to piss away god know's how much money though to try to find a good forum so it's good to have people's help on here seeing what they recommend so thanks guys :)

Keep losing my CX300s, always go back and buy them again because I can trust Sennhesier (got HD-25s and a PC360 headset from them too) and for £30 theyre the best value all rounders I can find.

Trusted an audiophile forum once to buy headphones and went for some Audiofly thingies, sounded great but broke in a week and cost more than my 3 lost CX300s combined...

Im really considering buying some of those Sennhesier CX300s i just need to break this habbit of buying Sony ones first.

I got some of these. IE6. £120 and no in line volume control but the sound is pretty good. They don't make them any more though.

IE6-Closeup.jpg

Head fi was the forum I trusted. Full of those weirdos that buy £2k per metre audio cables and think they make a difference.
I use these

Hifiman RE-400. Virtually flawless high's and mids, but the bass extension is shit and it'll roll off at around 80hz $70
Hifiman_RE-400_35636361_03.jpg

and V-sonic VSD3S. Pretty recessed mids, a bit prone to sibilance, but all the fat sub in the world. I use a bit of EQ with it and it is just perfect for dance music (maybe a bit loose for dnb) $68

14601894914_5815493caf_c.jpg

Hey guys sorry to ask again but I really need some new earphones. The I300's (Apple store exclusive or cx300 but with volume remote) Are perfect although the jack feels like it will break soon. So I need something with volume control switch and noise cancellation. Just out of curiosity I know most of the time beats are cheap overpriced shit but I've heard monster beats aren't too bad for dubstep and so I'm guessing if this is the case they'd be good for dnb too but I dunno has above tried them before and if so what do you think? Any other ideas please tell me because I really need something new

Monster beats aren't too bad from what I have heard, but you'll find plenty with much higher cost-to-benefit ratio.

Im really considering buying some of those Sennhesier CX300s i just need to break this habbit of buying Sony ones first.

LOL

Still not got a pair but I have made the first step and had a look

a9qq926qn8sduxa6g.jpg

gc6212v26vmsd0r6g.jpg

Hey guys sorry to ask again but I really need some new earphones. The I300's (Apple store exclusive or cx300 but with volume remote) Are perfect although the jack feels like it will break soon. So I need something with volume control switch and noise cancellation. Just out of curiosity I know most of the time beats are cheap overpriced shit but I've heard monster beats aren't too bad for dubstep and so I'm guessing if this is the case they'd be good for dnb too but I dunno has above tried them before and if so what do you think? Any other ideas please tell me because I really need something new

Take your pick.

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/earphones-in-ear-headphones

That is how retail purchases work though. You choose a product, pay for it and blame the forum members for it not being as good as you thought it would be!

This is what im worried about. Why don't they ever let you try in-ear headphones in the shop.

P.s never get the ones with volume control.

Back
Top Bottom