Best drinks you've had in clubs?

dancemania

We've all been to club and have been like "what is that drink". Personally i cant remember any of the names. I do remember what was in the drink - Orange Fanta with Southern Comfort. It goes trust me.

Jägerbomb........The Jägerbomb, or occasionally Jagbomb is a cocktail combining one shot of Jägermeister dropped into a glass of an energy drink, usually Red Bull. It is referred to as a "Jäger-Bull" in German speaking countries, as well as in English bars. In Austria it is called "Flying Hirsch", where Hirsch means deer in German and is inspired by the Jägermeister logo and the "Flying" is derived from the Red Bull slogan "Red Bull gives you wings".

These things get you steaming! :lighter:

Jägerbomb........The Jägerbomb, or occasionally Jagbomb is a cocktail combining one shot of Jägermeister dropped into a glass of an energy drink, usually Red Bull. It is referred to as a "Jäger-Bull" in German speaking countries, as well as in English bars. In Austria it is called "Flying Hirsch", where Hirsch means deer in German and is inspired by the Jägermeister logo and the "Flying" is derived from the Red Bull slogan "Red Bull gives you wings".

These things get you steaming! :lighter:

i like to call them - amnesia.

because i sure as hell can't remember what the fuck i did when i wake up in the morning after doing them.

Some Absinthe or a Long Island Iced Tea hit the spot!
(A Long Island Iced Tea is a cocktail made vodka, gin, tequila, and rum. A popular variation mixes equal parts vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and triple sec with 1 1/2 parts sour mix with a splash of cola.)

i had a LIIT at the weekend but had it with cranberry juice instead of coke. i enjoyed it a lot lot more, was refreshing!

Try Guinness and Malibu mixed together. It's not the best drink i've had in a club, just a very unusual one. Tastes alright as I remember, probably not one to drink vast amounts of though...

CHEEKY VIMTO!!!!!
Shot of Port and 1 bottle of WKD Blue.... It takes just like Vimto (strange that)... and it get's you ARSEHOLED!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom