Best DNB UK Festival ?

Scottie_Raskal

Hey im from Australia.. Planning on coming over sometime next year.. Whats the best festival for DNB to come over for ? And what time of the year? thanks

You basically have 4 main options for DnB/Dance festivals in the U.K during the summer

Sanctuary
Global Gathering
Gatecrasher
Creamfields

You basically have 4 main options for DnB/Dance festivals in the U.K during the summer

Sanctuary
Global Gathering
Gatecrasher
Creamfields

& that zoo8 thingy thats a festival aint it ??
Pretty sure they have dnb there !!
Thats literally all the festivals that have dnb !!

Personally I'd go to Global Gathering as you'd get a wide range of other styles of music, but if it's just dnb you're after than I guess Sanctuary. But seriously dude, just go Glastonbury, it's the fucking bollocks.

I went to Gatecrasher,Global,Sanctuary and dance Island this year.

The best line up for dnb imo was global, but the system was shocking. Sanctuary had the best system in the dnb tent out of all of them but Global was the best overall festival.

Dance Island in cambridge did well for its first year, raindance hosted the old skool/jungle tent.

Westfest dont count as a festival imo

As far as i know sanctuary is the place to be...pretty sure it has the most DnB DJ's and was SIK this year also its only like £40 if you buy in advance....compared to global which is like £100+

Back
Top Bottom