Best DnB tune as your wake up alarm.

Ellrot

If your anything like me you probably listen to DnB from waking up in the Morning to going to sleep.

I was using from Bath with Love by Danny Byrd, but now it reminds me of hard times.

Now I'm using No Matter What by Mistabishi--- Every morning is now sunny becuase of it.

What's everyones favourite tune to wake them up, I'm talking about a nice happy feel good tunes to put the smile on your face. Not something that is gonna scare the shit out of you!!

i dont think i would put a DnB tune as my alarm ,for this reason, i hate getting up, there for i hate the sound of my alarm, there for i will start to hate the music i love.

my girlfriend has the same phone as me and has my alarm tone as her ring tone, and i fuckin shit it everytime her phone goes off...i hate my alarm cos i have to be in work a 5am, so it goes off at 4 am, it would be quite a terrifying if i was in work at a normal time i tell ya.

but if i did it would be some current value nose bleed gear.

i dont think i would put a DnB tune as my alarm ,for this reason, i hate getting up, there for i hate the sound of my alarm, there for i will start to hate the music i love.

This to an extent is true,i had adam f circles as my alarm for about a year because i hate getting up and am barley approachable in the morning as im just plain grouchy,after a while i started to get annoyed with that tune really bad,which is one of my fave classic tunes,so very true.

I'm exactly the same...
I tried a couple of dnb tracks as an alarm tone once but after a couple of days I just began to hate the tracks!

My alarm is some standard annoying little piano riff that came already on it.

Agree with Joey. The sound of my alarm makes me want to cut my ears off with a rusty knife.

Its all to do with classical conditioning and association. Thats why certain songs give people good/bad feelings and memories. Getting up in the morning is my lowest point in the day, I often feel physically sick so I don't want to associate any music with that.

i have used dillinja hard noise before - nothing scares the shit outta me first thing in the morning, giving the motavation to get up. but after a while it grinded me up the wrong way and i wanted to destroy my phone!

so for phone saftey reasons im now using pharoahe monch - simon says
la la la la .. get the FK UP! Simon says get the FK UP!
works every morning!

mr happy really wakes up!lol
but make sure ur alarm is far away cos u definatly will get up an turn it off!haha

Back
Top Bottom