Best DnB tune as your wake up alarm.

the drop of Caspa - well ard

"geezer was so ard even his fuckin nightmares were scared of him"

ah man dnb don't wake me up
unless it's some hardcore jump up
I'm the heaviest sleeper ever.. it's literally impossble to wake me up unless you're hitting me in the face lol
I have 3 different alarms and none of them are music, they're all like sirens haha

Danny Byrd - Joy & Pain
makes me smile when I wake up :)

"your my joy your my pain, yer im crazy about you...
like the sun needs the rain, when i'm with you i feel good,
deep down in my heart, there aint nothing you can do...
im crazy, so crazy about you."
whump, whump, whumwhump, whump, whump,
dddddllloooooo

fucking love this tune... it shuda well cum out on the LP instead i bought the mp3 album on iTunes n play it in the car all the time.

yer having the same song wake u up every morning is never a good idea, neither is setting your radio alarm to kool, or wax or force fm... cos inevitably u will wake up to the sound of static lol.

the standard nokia bleeps do it for me... sumthing i cnt hate but cant love either... as Rob said in High Fidelity "I want something I can ignor"

"I made that tape SPECIAL for you!... It was my special monday morning mix tape and now u gotta ruin it."

"I dont want something special barry I want something I can ignor"

"ah man y u gotta suck the life outa everything. I was gonna ask you your top 5 records to play on a monday morning n evreything"

"well y dont u do it next monday?"

"NO! I WANNA DO IT NOW"

sick film/book for any music lover and if u have never read or seen it then go educate urselves!

not perfectly double dropped tho, just so they clang. that would definately get me up and bout. maybe i should try it...

HAHA yeah that's so true, if I heard a filthy clang I would be forced to get up and turn that shit off!

07:00 am Perez - Stray
then if that doesnt work
07:10 am Silent witness - comtempt
07:20 am Break - Destiny comes ringing scond drop
07:30 am Calyx - Are you ready?

yea so its says machete just after my happy drops!lol

Eww yeah that would get me out of bed for sure, two over played jump up tracks, almost as bad as having lowdown and back to your roots, but just have the vocal bits on loop and out of sync.... That'll get you out of bed, but with the worst mood ever!!

I think something a little more uplifting, Tomorrow I'm gonna try From Memory by Mistabishi see how that fairs, then I'm gonna go for Sunking (Chris Su remix) by State of mind

I wish I could programme my phone to play a playlist, rather than stopping after 1 minute!!

Back
Top Bottom