Best dnb producer of all time

Re: Best dnb producer of all time

Dillinja/Photek/Ed Rush & Optical/Goldie/Source Direct/Break (as a more new skool producer), Funny how they've all released on Metalheadz as well! Show's how good that label really is!

what are the odds that weve got a guy who hates dubstep and likes liquid and a guy who hates liquid but likes dubstep both make hate threads for the oppostie things in that last day or so
i say bans are needed even if there not the same people or what there still dicks:teeth:

Just realised I've made myself look like a twat by posting a serious answer to a blatant troll thread!

What the fuck are you onabout you fucking sad bastard get a fucking life you fucking 25 year old virgin im getting pissed of at people like you moaning about threads stfu you negative fuck. if i see you in the street ill fuck stick a screwdriver in ur neck and let you bleed for a bit then stick you in my frezzer you sad person get a fucking life i dont care if i get banned for this comment but you are a fucking twat it has to be said you fucking puff oh "we need bans" are you serious my god its unreal

What the fuck are you onabout you fucking sad bastard get a fucking life you fucking 25 year old virgin im getting pissed of at people like you moaning about threads stfu you negative fuck. if i see you in the street ill fuck stick a screwdriver in ur neck and let you bleed for a bit then stick you in my frezzer you sad person get a fucking life i dont care if i get banned for this comment but you are a fucking twat it has to be said you fucking puff oh "we need bans" are you serious my god its unreal

Ban the troll

Matthew+Johns-French+newsreader%3F.png

BREAKING NEWS: Dnblynch threatens to stab Marlok with a screwdriver. The row is believed to be escalating due to some shit to do with crying over spilt milk and track-suits. It's not clear as to the full story we are receiving at this moment in time, but rest assured we will have more info at 12am. I'm Bertram Feltchtip and this is DnBF News.

u_mad_bro_RE_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564.jpg

Back
Top Bottom