Best dnb cities in the U.S./Canada?

Cyber Groove

Obviously a lot of you guys are from the UK, Europe, etc. but I'm sure there are some North Americans in here as well. I work for a North American artist management/booking agency called "Cyber Groove" and we are currently looking into our upcoming tours around the U.S. and Canada, so I am wondering if you guys had any input as far as which cities are the best dnb spots.

To give you an idea of our roster, here are some of our artists: Prolix, Bachelors of Science, Total Science, Nymfo, Maztek, Zardonic, Optiv, Fourward, etc.

We know that Denver and southern California are some of the best places in the U.S. for dnb shows, and we have also had success in Washington D.C., Seattle, and Vancouver. For those of you who live in the U.S. in areas with thriving dnb scenes, where should we try to hit on our upcoming tours?

Any recommendations/input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ron (Cyber Groove)

Ron as far as Seattle goes, Id look into Foundation Nightclub or Contour. Contour stays open till 8am Sunday morning. Contour also has the best sound system in my opinion. Its not the biggest venue but its big enough and they are actually booking more and more DnB these days. The soundsystem is the shit!

the scene in Montreal, QC is getting pretty good!
last saturday Noisia played a set at the S.A.T. which is an awesome venue smack dab in downtown Montreal. there is also the Belmont club which has gotten a lot of praise for its Bassdrive night where they play DnB, dubstep and various bass music, as well as the Cabaret Underworld and Club Lambi have hosted quite a few DnB shows in the past 2 years or so (Dieselboy, Black Sun Empire, etc.)

i was always under the impression that Toronto had the biggest scene/most number of artists in North America. Feel free to correct me...

Back
Top Bottom