Best Dnb album to buy

yammy

G'day, im only just getting into DnB and i want to expand my horizons. I only got a few Pendulum albums at the moment (which i'll never get sick of), so before i go spending my hard earned cash what does everyone think is some of the best DnB albums/artists.

dnb arena presents Zinc and Andy C albums are good, I love the Zinc one

also Hype's jungle massive cds are wicked

If its the pendulum-y sort of stuff you're into, i'd go for one of the following:-

Bingo Sessions Vol. 1, 2 or 3
Andy C - Nightlife 1, 2 or 3
Sappo - Mixtape Impossible

Or try downloading some of the mixes in the 'mixes and tracklisting' section on this forum...

Hype's Jungle Massive CD (1) is old school awesomeness.

Get Hype's Jungle Essentials for new school + old school awesomeness.

BTW I don't think you have Pendulum album s, there is only one...

If you want to expand your horizons of dnb, you need these essential albums:

Photek - Solaris
Goldie - Timeless
High Contrast - True Colours
Dillinja - Cybotron
Adam F - Colours
Matrix - Sleepwalk
Teebee - Black Science Labs

:slayer:

Ive just gone out and brought the Andy C/Grooverider 10 years of DRUM&BASS Arena..and i would consider it to any drum&bass lover..a good mix of tracks..grooverider is abit more bouncy and more jungle..and Andy c just drops soo many tunes it's great :d consider that album mate..came out last month safee

:saber::saber:

get the Renegade Hardware albums they always have some good tunes on their!
Also if you can find a copy DJ Hype - The Bollocks it was a free mix CD on Mixmag years ago but one of the finest CD's I've listened to, I've seen a few rip's of the album been sold on ebay so worth picking up!

The Human Resource
Disk 1 - Unmixed
Disk 2 - Mixed By Evol Intent

I fuckin love this cd.....

I wholeheartedly agree but also -

Simon Bassline Smith and Drumsound - Nature of the Beast (only dnb album I've ever heard where I just had to press play again when it finished)

Friction - Next Level 2 (2 x CDs, Disc 1 is jump-up/techy dark stuff, Disc 2 is liquid)

Dubplate Killaz 1 + 2

Back
Top Bottom