Best DJ?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So come on Who is gonna win the A.C Best D.J award.
I'm think and i'm hoping its gunna be the mighty mampi!
Man has done so many tuff mixes.

wasnt the accelerated culture so called "voting" fixed?

the guy who pays most gets the title?

:crazy:

Last edited:
Yeh but andy has one it too many times now. Even he gets sick from all the glory. May the Mampi man reign supreme

I'd love to see Bailey win but he wont cos he doesn't play to the taste of most the scene. Andy is with out doubt the best DJ this year, just seems to have that extra X factor above Friction whos mixin is just as good. just dont know what it is that puts andy in such a leage of his own :shrug:

as for mampi, he droped of this year imo, he's played 'another planet' far far too many time, heard him drop it 6 times in one set a while ago no lie.

definetly gonna be andy c, he pleases all crowds. Friction definetly pushing him though and will be a big contender next year.:rslayer:

Its gonna be Andy C again. I agree wit Unknown One, Mampi hasnt been anywhere near as good this year as he used to be. I always used to prefer Mampi to Andy C, but iv switched in the last year or two.

hippo said:
Don't give a shit really. Randall is still god. And fuck Andy C. No originality whatsoever. Mixng's good tho'!!! :jerkit:
hahaha randall? i could mix better than him with my left nut. and for the no originality part??? are u sure uve ever listened to him? i dont think so

Reapa said:
hahaha randall? i could mix better than him with my left nut. and for the no originality part??? are u sure uve ever listened to him? i dont think so

gotta agree,no 1 can pack a club out like andy c........friction is near BUT he jus aint the exacutioner :devilslay

hippo said:
Don't give a shit really. Randall is still god. And fuck Andy C. No originality whatsoever. Mixng's good tho'!!! :jerkit:

yeah I found this comment very disapionting to be honest, everyone is entitled to have there own fav DJ, for me its all about bailey and clearly for you its Randall (must say I love randall too, would travel far and wide to see randall play) but why say "Fuck Andy C" ? it make no sense at all, if you dont appreciate what he does then you either have no idea what makes a great DJ or you just dont really like dnb all that much.

i've always found that alot of people who say "andy c is shit, he's far to hyped" are the kind of people who dont actually go to clubs and dnb night regularly and never hear him play live, listening to him on a tape pack you cant understand the energy that he can create, the mad vibes that fill the club from wall to wall.

at the end of the day mate I dont know you and I dont know what rave you do or dont go to but imo I'd say go see andy play a small local night not a slammin vinyl type event, all about the small venue vibe, and just listen to him play.

rant over

I'm being hunted down by Andy C fans. Anyway, as you said everyone is welcome to their opinions and thats mine and I won't be changing it unless Andys tunes change. So there. And why go on disrespecting me when you don't know me from Adam eh? I'll stop here so I don't join some stupid slanging match, and we'll agree to differ. And I've heard plenty of Andy C's mixes so it's not like i'm being ignorant. :boxing:

well who ever wins i'm gonna go and get outta me face. Does n e 1 know what is up for best tune? i know there is another planet and follow da vision

best dj, hmmm, for me it wouldnt be andy [although he rocks] wouldnt be mampi [he played here easter b4 last and i didnt get into at all] and wouldnt be friction [he was sick also wen he came here last time, but not my cuppa tea] , i rekon personal fav for the year would have been either BSE when micha played here [purely cause his mixing was great and tunes were amazing] OR teebee [cause he is teebee!]
tune of the year, now thats a toughy. another planet will rate high purely cause every man and his dog played it out 20 times and got a rewind on at least 10 of those 20 drops, LOL! for me personally.....
gene sequence - BSE RMX :piss: on the rest HEHEHE JK

Back
Top Bottom