Best DJ Software

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
So I run 2x CDJ850 & 1 DJM30... and I prefer using CDs but lately burning CDs has been such a ballache I just major CBA... what would be the best software for me to fuck around with at home??

I got traktor a week ago for that exact reason Jhepz, just got bored with having so many CDs. £230 for traktor is a bargain imo.

Although it feels far too easy with CDJs, might have to get some 1210s....

I downloaded one fo the seratos but i cudnt figure it out nor did i like the layout... vdj seems the best for me cos its easy as fuck and all i want is to be able to see all my library... which serato is the best one?

Are you looking for something to mix on without using your decks? If to vdj would be ideal

SL2 id say, SL3 if you plan on getting another cdj and mixing with all 3. You can come have a look at mine and see if you like it

I got traktor a week ago for that exact reason Jhepz, just got bored with having so many CDs. £230 for traktor is a bargain imo.

Although it feels far too easy with CDJs, might have to get some 1210s....

Haha, nooo, serato! Take it the little sesh round mine didnt convince you to go for serato? lol.

In my opinion serato is the only choice, but its all personal preference. Before splashing the cash on a DVS make sure you try out your options hands on first. Find some mates with traktor/serato etc or go down to west end DJ or something and give them a spin.

Haha, nooo, serato! Take it the little sesh round mine didnt convince you to go for serato? lol.

In my opinion serato is the only choice, but its all personal preference. Before splashing the cash on a DVS make sure you try out your options hands on first. Find some mates with traktor/serato etc or go down to west end DJ or something and give them a spin.

It convinced me digital was sick! And I can't afford serato :( if traktors good enough for andy it's good enough for me!

We've had this debate before. Anyway resume! Traktor is all you need don't see why you would splash out more for Serato

Back
Top Bottom