BEST DIGITAL DOWNLOAD SITE???

i've just started using digital-tunes.net

wavs mp3s and flac are all the same price and cheaper than other stores

digital-tunes.net definately. they have the stuff of the next day (eg. monday) on sunday 23:00 CET already (10pm for you UKers)

Digital-Tunes is best by far for price, but it's a little lacking in content. Biggest selections are Junodownload and Beatport, prefer Juno myself for interface and price. Beatport's a fucking rip-off for some new stuff actually.

juno and beat port are a bit pricey but have exclusives sometimes that are worth it.. to be honest play.com is my one... You can store your card details on there so you can buy at will when ever and its 99p a track, think amazon is like 79p..

Trackitdown is -£1.50
Beatport - £1.50
junodownload - £1.39 ish

can be expensive but doesnt compare to £9 for 2 tracks vinyl wise

I normally stick to beatport. Always comes in 320 or wav. Last time I downloaded off iTunes I got some 200something VBR. Despite not knowing what that means, I don't want it. 320 or wav for me

If you have to download a program and install it to get to a store it surely sucks.

Well I agree, but if you own any Apple device you have to install it anyway. And anything you purchase on iTunes you can sync to that device in a blink of an eye, which is convenient. But as I'm saying, it's up to your personal preferences, I'm okay with iTunes although I know many people who are not.

you actually get a cbr 256kbps .m4a. that is the same as a 320 kbps mp3

last time I bought off amazon I got a mixture of mp3s, even a 128kbps VBR... seriously not cool, they need to state the quality.

I use Juno, their site is the best by far, and judging by the sales charts its users have a great taste in music!

last time I bought off amazon I got a mixture of mp3s, even a 128kbps VBR... seriously not cool, they need to state the quality.

It's hidden somewhere in their T&Cs that they sell VBR mp3s, I steer clear.

To be honest I would be more interested in seeing what the label owners think the best download sites are.
Which ones give them the best profit margins. Because surely we are buying the tracks to help the label stay alive?

Back
Top Bottom