BEST DIGITAL DOWNLOAD SITE???

It's hidden somewhere in their T&Cs that they sell VBR mp3s, I steer clear.

To be honest I would be more interested in seeing what the label owners think the best download sites are.
Which ones give them the best profit margins. Because surely we are buying the tracks to help the label stay alive?

Well DNBArena definitely isn't the one :teeth:

It's hidden somewhere in their T&Cs that they sell VBR mp3s, I steer clear.

To be honest I would be more interested in seeing what the label owners think the best download sites are.
Which ones give them the best profit margins. Because surely we are buying the tracks to help the label stay alive?

Don't Surus give the most to labels and artists?

I wish i didn't use beatport but it's so easy to navigate

I use emusic. Its not the nicest site to use but the tunes are cheap - 42p a pop.

theyre all 256vbr, I hear many people bitching about anything other than 320 but 256 vbr IS as good. Lesser quality vbr is debatable though.

Basically I queue everything up in Juno and buy it all from emusic at half the price.

Knew I shouldnt have attempted to use DnBA to download the Never the Same EP.... site is stupidly slow, asked them to send me a zip, zip arrives and its 22bytes in size... dont think thats quite there

horrible experience, shouldve used juno and pirated Watch Ya Teeth tbh

Knew I shouldnt have attempted to use DnBA to download the Never the Same EP.... site is stupidly slow, asked them to send me a zip, zip arrives and its 22bytes in size... dont think thats quite there

horrible experience, shouldve used juno and pirated Watch Ya Teeth tbh
Yeah I always have troubles with them so rarely go there anymore unless money is tight. Did you try downloading the tracks individually?

Back
Top Bottom