best compilation cd of 07

mazerone

its my birthday soon and i was wondering what everyone thinks the best compilation cd of 2007 is, with the best variety of this year and last years tunes.
cheers

The D&BArena's Andy C & Grooverider CD's were class as covered a large range of styles.
I reackon the new Hype cd will be very good as well.

Buy it?
I'd like to here it first,i know that sounds funny but if i like a mix/album/cd then i have to have it in the box and everything even if i can get for zilch from the net or somewhere.

Last edited:
Buy it?
I'd like to here it first,i know that sounds funny but if i like a mix/album/cd then i have to have it in the box and everything even if i can get for zilch from the net or somewhere.

Hype is pretty much always quality, haven't gone wrong with any of his mix cds yet. The tracklist looks like a good mix for the car - which is mostly where I listen to mixes.

Jungle Massive is still my favourite mix - even if the scratching is a bit corny.

Anyway, I'll buy it off breakbeat.co.uk for 4 quid as a 320 mp3 and burn it, not a lot of money to risk :teeth:

I reackon the new Hype cd will be very good as well.[/QUOTE]

yeh i was looking at that one first but the andy c 10th anniversery drum and bass arena looks good aswell

To be honest haven't listened to many but i did quite enjoy the 10 years of Ram although the early stuff at the start of the cd is far superior to the rest of it...
Sound Control by Randall and Andy C!? Nuff said - one of the best tunes EVER truss mi :0)

Back
Top Bottom