best comercially avalible mix cd of 03??

hendrix

smoker
what u sayin people??

for me its gotta be:
soul:ution vol 1 mixed by the mighty marcus intalex,
wicked soulful beats tight as fuck mixing :rasta: :applause:

hendrix said:
what u sayin people??

for me its gotta be:
soul:ution vol 1 mixed by the mighty marcus intalex,
wicked soulful beats tight as fuck mixing :rasta: :applause:

Yeah, that album is wicked. It's the best thing for getting a bird into dnb there is :)

Nicky BM's Rollin CDs ain't too bad for what they are.

paranoia cd by raiden
nightlife cd by andy c

didn't buy any more cd's last year, but i did cain klustas and cautions mix cd's!

cK's are just pants :lol: (n) :p

ZESTOI said:
paranoia cd by raiden
nightlife cd by andy c

didn't buy any more cd's last year, but i did cain klustas and cautions mix cd's!

cK's are just pants :lol: (n) :p
You didn't buy the Paranoia CD either you monkey ;]

Triple M said:
Yeh innit. and where did u get the other one? hmmmms?
Sense an illegal download a mist!
Word! Andy reads this site ya know, he's coming for ya!

nightlife which is quality or try the second dnba one but i aint heard it so it could be pants. but its mixed by andy so it s probably aint pants and its got ska remix on it which definately isnt pants.

Standby said:
nightlife which is quality or try the second dnba one but i aint heard it so it could be pants. but its mixed by andy so it s probably aint pants and its got ska remix on it which definately isnt pants.

the second dnba cd was pretty good. fine track listing and fine mixing.

as someone els previously metioned as well, nicky blackmarket's rollin' cd's are good. the latest one, rollin' basement sessions is still spinnin in my hi-fi, mainly due to its featuring of cookie monsters - zippy (which i'm still trying to find! please help! - see my previous thread - zippy!!!!) :)

i bought nightlife from v shop! :D t'was a bad bwoy CD

also the second hospital mix @ 4.99 provided the bargain of the year (i think 2003) and was a bad mix!

paranoia was good too, didnt even have to pay! :D

I still have to download everything because i've yet to see any decent/new dnb on cd. It's all vinyl :(

I too liked nightlife, dnba was good too.

nightlife or the breakbeat science exercise's vol. 1 & 2 mixed by dj dara and juju.
got the dnb arena one, and really didn't like the whole double dropping on almost every mix.

andre said:
nightlife or the breakbeat science exercise's vol. 1 & 2 mixed by dj dara and juju.
got the dnb arena one, and really didn't like the whole double dropping on almost every mix.

wow i didn't know there was someone that actually didn't like double dropping, i can't get enough of it. We're all entitled to our opinions though

Back
Top Bottom