Best Chilled/Atmospheric D'N'B artists

bladesboy

Hi all. I'm new to the D'n'B scene. I'm getting into the chilled (i think it's called atmospheric?) D'n'B. I'm listening to artists like LTJ BUKEM, BIG BUD, OMNI TRIO. Can anyone recommend any other artists that knock out this kind of stuff? Nice1.

Hi.... you got taste, well done!......:gpeace::2thumbs:

check:

ATLANTIC COLLECTION
MAKOTO
COMMIX
LOGISTICS
LONDON ELEKTRICITY
MARKY
MARCUS INTALEX
AUTUMN
CLS AND WAX
ALEX PEREZ
LYNX
HIGH CONTRAST
NU TONE
METRIC
ICICLE

to name but a few.......
There are loads!!!!

a lot of these guys have Cd's out if you dont collect vinyl....

Both high contrast and commix have albums out now, well commix is out next week.....both are good....

Just doa serach on chemical records or juno and they will give you tonnes of rel;eases plus on juno they will show you other releases related to that style....

you said you were into atmospheric sounds.....
If you fancy digging into the deeper / darker type stuff try: CALYX, TEEBEE, ICICLE, FIERCE, BREAK, TELEMETRIK (coming soon! ;) ), ...but thats another story!

have fun exploring the bestest sound in dnb!

(you doing well..just avoid anything that sounds lieka five year old would like it, and has similar sounds to a casio key board or nokia phone :scally:and you'll be doing good!)

Last edited:
Ive recently stumbled upon "Muffler" and i would consider it a Atmospheric DNB, although probably not "chilled"

Lokki how do you know he won't like that if he hasn't heard it ;) Don't close doors in drum and bass and don't genrerise anything it's all dnb

Back
Top Bottom