best bedroom speakers

hakwell

wernt sure if this threads been dun b4, but im looking at gettin sum new monitors for my bedroom. Im not really guna use them 4 producing just mixing. n e 1 suggest any good active monitors?

ill spend bout 250-300 quid probly m8. im just looking at what other ppl have got and get an idea b4 i just go out and get any speakers.Fostex PM1 or Tapco S5 is what im thinking?

i got a pair of numark m20s from trade exchange for £40 there cheaper on ebay...about 80 brand new though

i just have em by my head on my bed they sound quality for the price...oh yeah there active too

Not sure surround sound would be best option. We had our decks running through a 5.1 dvd player system and there was a slight delay from the mixer to the speakers, making it utter wank for mixing.

Whats up bro. Yo, i used some Tapco monitors and they were amazing. The company, Mackie makes these Tapco monitors and thats all i used them for were just spinning. HTFR has the S5 for $185 and the S8 are $259. Hope you find what your looking for ....

go down the tip, speakers last longest out of most electrical goods and the amp always goes first, meaning when the bourgeois buy a new set up it comes with new speakers

got a pair 60w speakers for a tenner, lil bit of home electronics to wire up up but i'm waitin on my dads old speakers from his eighties stereo, any1 wanna drive them up from winchester for me?

what do you guys think of KRK monitors? I have been shopping for monitors and these are looking good to me. anybody have experience or thoughts? other suggestions?

Im thinking of a pair of these little beasts. They sound fine :)
:smash:

Back
Top Bottom