Best audio software to record live events.........

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
whats the best audio software to record my events with...so far ive tried soundforge and some rubbish free download audio thing...both didnt record too well, the thing is there was too much redlining...within the software not the events system......maybe i'm a nob with soundforge but i couldnt see a way to reduce the redlining on the actual software.

make sure the booth monitor volume on the mixer is down pretty low, are you recording through booth?

make sure the booth monitor volume on the mixer is down pretty low, are you recording through booth?

yeah i think so, i dont actually set up the system, my sound guy does all that..but he just sets up and goes, he doesnt get involved in the night as such so not had a chance to ask about recording....but booth has to be the right level for the monitors because our system is quite loud in the venue we use....i need a programme were you can control the input/level/redline within the actual software.

yeah i think so, i dont actually set up the system, my sound guy does all that..but he just sets up and goes, he doesnt get involved in the night as such so not had a chance to ask about recording....but booth has to be the right level for the monitors because our system is quite loud in the venue we use....i need a programme were you can control the input/level/redline within the actual software.

Harsh

I got this awesome free recording tool a while back before i got serato (built in record function demolishes everything ive tried). When i get back from work i'll link you, cant remember the name at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom