Best Audio Interface for under £150

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Decided it would be worth my while buying an interface now. I'm looking to order one online somewhere today. If anyone knows of any good websites for deals on top brands that would be awesome.
And any idea on the best interface in this price range? Bear in mind I don't really require a great deal of inputs- just want quality signal conversion and reliable driver etc.

USB. I have looked at the Saffire - seems like a sensible choice.. anyone else have any recommendations that may equal the saffire in quality and beat its price?

Saffire 6 USB. Got one, can't fault it. If it were to fail I'd get another and not bother with a pricier unit. Unless you want more than 2x mic/instrument inputs.

Alright, Basically- I've somehow managed to get hold of a MOTU 828 MK 2 off a mate- problem is its Firewire and my macbook doesn't have firewire. Am I right in thinking that just getting a firewire to usb adapter will allow me to use the interface normally?

Doubt that will work tbh..

If your still looking, these are good http://www.mveducation.com/invt/9473/ I bought one just for my mics, and the quality is crystal clear.. Haven't used it as a primary soundcard, but heard they are more than up to the job.. Under £100 too

I love the hell out of my E-Mu 1616m. It's a little more than 150 pounds, but it's a good piece of gear. I went through like 2 or 3 before I finally got this one and I've had it for years since.

Back
Top Bottom