Best 12" Album of the last 5 years?

Call To Mind, without a doubt. There's tunes on there that I still rinse to this day! How You Gonna Feel is a personal fave aswell!

thing is, u started a thread about where u can get this album so im assuming its new to you.
therefore i dont think it can be your favourite of the last 5 years because it has not stood the test of time within your ear holes!
no denying its wicked but u get my point!

thing is, u started a thread about where u can get this album so im assuming its new to you.
therefore i dont think it can be your favourite of the last 5 years because it has not stood the test of time within your ear holes!

This

what about lynx the raw truth, every song on that lp is a killa and pretty unique....... still defently saying aye to call to mind, been listening to the techno bits on there mor and more recently love their diversity

its not new to me at all. known about it for at least 3-4 years. just wanted to know where i cud find it on vinyl as iv only seen it for like £100-£130 and not really willing to pay that much.

Its got to be Calyx & TeeBee - Anatomy LP

This piece of art is some of the most ground breaking and prolific DnB ever written!!! Beautifully melodic and progressive just how the majority of dnb should be written.

These guys are seriously some of the scenes greatest song writers and producers, alongside Noisia and Spor.

Coming close tho is the Commix LP and Klute's first Emperors New Clothes Lp, and 1984.

Back
Top Bottom